The Public Auction offers the opportunity for the
public to buy vehicles. No matter what the condition, all cars can generate
competitive bidding. This is achieved through our highly skilled auctioneers
who are trusted and respected professionals. When you deal with the Greater
Cleveland Auto Auction you have the assurance of professional merchandising and
sales provided by a trustworthy and respected organization.
- The Public Sales are held every Friday.
- The Sale begins at 10:00am.
- You may come out and view (not start or test drive) the vehicles at 8:00am Friday morning before the sale begins.
- You can obtain a list of the vehicles on the sale website at www.gcaacars.com.
- Every VEHICLE IS 100% "AS IS". NO WARRANTIES WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All banks reserve the right to withdrawal any vehicles from bidding.
- All vehicles are sold on an “if” to the highest bidder at the time of the auction.
- You must register before you are allowed to purchase vehicles. Without a bidder badge, you cannot purchase vehicles.
- Children under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted in the auction bays.
- You must have a valid driver’s license or a state issues ID to purchase vehicles.
- If you are the successful bidder on a vehicle, you must place a $400 cash deposit on the vehicle at the sales block.
- You must pay for the balance of the vehicle (in cash or bank certified funds) by Monday at 4:00 PM. Failure to pay for vehicles will result in a forfeiture of your $400 deposit and a loss of future buying privileges.
- Vehicles purchased in the public sale are not available for pick-up during the dealer sale (Friday 11:30 - 2:30 PM)
- The title can only be reassigned to the individual who was the successful bidder on the vehicle. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Get our weekly run list every week on the web!